The Friends of the Library underwrite the cost of passes to 15 area museums. Patrons can borrow the free or reduced cost passes for up to three days with a valid library card. Passes are available at the Main Branch unless otherwise noted.
We have added two additional museum passes in 2018 which will be especially attractive to families with children.
Museum passes are also available for:
- Albany Institute of History and Art (Troy and Lansingburgh)
- Children’s Museum of Science and Technology
- Children’s Museum at Saratoga (Troy and Lansingburgh)
- Destroyer Escort Historical Museum: USS Slater (Troy and Lansingburgh)
- Empire Pass: New York State Parks
- FASNY Museum of Firefighting
- Hancock Shaker Village
- Hyde Museum (Troy & Lansingburgh)
- Mass MoCA
- Museum of Science and Innovation- MiSci (Troy & Lansingburgh)
- The Olana Partnership
- Rensselaer County Historical Society (Troy & Lansingburgh)
- Sterling and Francine Clark Art Institute (Troy & Lansingburgh)
It is recommended you go to the circulation desk at the Main or Lansingburgh library to check availability the day before your planned trip.
For more information, visit the Troy Public Library website